Search across multiple Gale collections of periodical and reference content while efficiently managing your results.
There are over 50 databases and collections to select from with a comprehensive selection of topics including:
- Health care - discover dependable facts
- Literature - track a bestseller or write a term paper
- Environment - track the latest findings
- Science - study current, credible research
- Biographies - from history and today's headlines
And much, much more!
For instruction on how to use PowerSearch, see the PowerSearch Tip Sheet. Refer to Gale’s How to Cross-search Gale Resources Tip Sheet for instructions on cross-searching the databases.
Google Tools & Microsoft OneDrive
Gale databases offers integration with both Google Tools and Microsoft Tools. Download documents directly into your personal Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive for future use or reference.
For instruction on how to use Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive see the tip sheets.
Access My Library App
On a smartphone or tablet? Use Gale’s Access My Library App. Access My Library uses GPS to find libraries within a 10-mile radius of your location, then gives you free, unlimited access to their reputable, authoritative Gale online resources — without the need to log in.
- My Clippings- highlight and save a clipping (with citation).
- My Articles - save an entire article to read or share later.
See the Access My Library Tip Sheet for instructions on installing, setting up and using the app.
Additional Database Searching Help
Want more information about how to search a specific database? See the All Tips Sheets links and All On-Demand Tutorial Video links for more information.