Need help with your laptop, iPad, Kindle, smartphone or other device? Or would you like help navigating the library's e-resources? Need a refresher on using our library apps?
Book a free personalized one-on-one session today! Harvard Public Library offers computer and other personal electronic device assistance in the form of one-on-one tech help sessions. Scheduled sessions run between 30 min to 1 hour depending on staffing and need.
Some topics we cover include:
- Downloading library eBooks, audiobooks, music, and magazines to your tablet, smartphone, or laptop
- Navigating databases and other library resources such as Morningstar and lynda.com
- Using the Internet, e-mail, and cloud computing
- Training in our Library Apps such as Hoopla, RBdigital and Mango
- Setting up and using social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Assistance setting up an email account
- Help formatting a Word document