The Harvard Public Library is now offering appointments for computer use and for browsing the collections in the Children’s Room and the Adult & Teen Collections.
Follow the link at the bottom of the page to book your appointment through our appointment calendar.
Browsing appointments are restricted to 1 household per day with no more than 4 people. Children under the age of 12 must be with an adult at all times. If a child is too young to wear a mask they must be carried or in a stroller.
You will be required to wear a mask fully covering your nose and mouth for the entire time you are in the building.
Curbside service is still available.
Please keep in mind:
- Browsing and computer use appointments are limited to 30 minutes each and may not be extended.
- Computer use appointments are for one person but you may bring an additional person to assist.
- Arrive on-time. Appointments will end 30 minutes from the scheduled appointment time regardless of arrival time.
- If you are returning materials please put them in the Library’s book drop before entering the Library.
- Please stay six feet apart from other visitors and staff and follow social distancing practices.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer will be made available at all public service points.
- Please follow all signs and arrows in the building.
- Food and drink is not permitted in the building.
- Nontransaction activities such as studying, teleworking and lounging are not permitted in this phase.
- Meeting rooms, office supplies like staplers, hole punch, pens, and paper and most seating will not be available.
- Materials may be checked out at the Circulation, Reference and Children’s desks.
- Please cancel your appointment if you or a member of your household is not feeling well.
- There are no walk-in appointments.