Through our programs, resources, volunteers, and staff, the Harvard Public Library enhances the quality of life in the community by encouraging personal and intellectual growth for people of all ages in a welcoming, comfortable environment.
- Responsiveness to our patrons
- Free and open access to a wide range of resources
- Protection of intellectual freedom
- Cooperation with and support of the Harvard Public Schools
- Integration of new and traditional services
- Preservation of the history of our community