Please see HPL Closure Information Statement.
The following passes may be available. Please call the library at 978-456-4114 for more information and also check with each Museum's website instructions before reserving the pass.
- Fruitlands Museum
- Davis Farmland
- Mass Parks Pass
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Discovery Museum - Accepting passes starting September 1, 2020
Fruitlands Museum is accepting the Trustees Go Pass to visit their grounds. Please call the library at 978-456-4114 to reserve the pass by phone at least one day ahead of your visit and then follow these instructions provided by Fruitlands:
Using your Go Pass during COVID-19 Limited Access at Fruitlands Museum
To use your Trustees Go Pass for a complimentary parking pass for grounds access at Fruitlands Museum, please email Guest Services and Museum Shop Manager, Harriet Friedrich at email@example.com
by 8pm the evening prior to your intended visit.
- Fruitlands Museum Staff will confirm your reservation by 10:30am the following morning. Please note you will need this confirmation for access.
- Capacity is limited and we recommend reserving further in advance if possible, especially for weekend days which are likely to sell out.
- Please note all indoor facilities (including restrooms) are currently closed.
- Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 11am-4pm
More information available at thetrustees.eventbrite.com
When HPL re-opens, patrons are able to sign up for passes from home. Click the button below to view available passes, pass details, and reserve your pass. NOTE: the requested pin # is the same as your library card pin #.
All Museum Passes are provided by the Friends of the Harvard Public Library. The Garden in the Woods pass and the Tower Hill Botanical Gardens pass are co-sponsored by the Garden Club of Harvard.
Museum Pass Policy
- Harvard Public Library makes available a variety of museum passes to any individual holding a library card that is in good standing.
- Harvard residents may reserve passes up to two weeks in advance, nonresidents may borrow passes on a walk-in basis. Reservations for passes are limited to two reservations per family per week (only one per day and no more than one per weekend). During school vacation weeks one reservation per family will be accepted.
- Passes may be borrowed for one day and must be returned BEFORE the library opens on the following business day. For your convenience passes may be returned in the bookdrop.
- Patrons who return a pass late will be charged a $1.00 late fee. In addition, if another patron is denied using a pass because it has not been returned on time, the late charge will equal the cost of one admission to the museum plus $1.00.
- Patrons who reserve a pass and fail to pick it up or to cancel within an hour of the library opening will be charged according the fine schedule for passes returned late (see above).
- The charge for a lost pass is $10.00.