All Museum Passes are provided by the Friends of the Harvard Public Library. The Garden in the Woods pass and the Tower Hill Botanical Gardens pass are co-sponsored by the Garden Club of Harvard:
Patrons are now able to sign up for passes from home!
View available passes, pass details and reserve your pass.
(note: the requested pin # is the same as your library card pin #)
Museum Pass Policy
- Harvard Public Library makes available a variety of museum passes to any individual holding a library card that is in good standing.
- Harvard residents may reserve passes up to two weeks in advance, nonresidents may borrow passes on a walk-in basis. Reservations for passes are limited to two reservations per family per week (only one per day and no more than one per weekend). During school vacation weeks one reservation per family will be accepted.
- Passes may be borrowed for one day and must be returned BEFORE the library opens on the following business day. For your convenience passes may be returned in the bookdrop.
- Patrons who reserve a pass and fail to pick it up or to cancel within an hour of the library opening will be charged according the fine schedule for passes returned late (see above).
- The charge for a lost pass is $10.00
Patrons who return a pass late will be charged a $1.00 late fee. In addition, if another patron is denied using a pass because it has not been returned on time, the late charge will equal the cost of one admission to the museum plus $1.00.