GRAB & GO - Where is my bag?
As of September 17, 2022, a patron must request the GRAB & GO service, otherwise their holds will be held at the Circulation Desk. If you are interested in the GRAB & GO service, please let the Circulation Staff know or fill out the Bag Request Form.
Questions on GRAB & GO? Please see our GRAB & GO! Information Page for detailed information on the service.
Patrons may submit requests for material in the following ways:
- Telephone 978-456-4114 during our open hours. Check the front page notice for any changes in hours.
- Online through the Harvard Public Library Catalog
- Email email@example.com
- Online Request Form ~ any material
- Quick Pick Children's Book Bundles
- Teen Book Grab Bag
- Adult Book Grab Bag
- Research and Homework Request Form