We are proud to offer a large variety of print and digital resources as well as research databases for Harvard Public Library patrons. Our eLibrary includes eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eVideo, eMusic, and eLearning tools.
Not sure where to start?
- Check out our eLibrary Overview (for eBooks, eAudiobooks, and more!)
- See our Research Resources page for a full list of research databases and digital collections, including Consumer Reports and Morningstar.
- Need One-on-One Tech Help? Make an appointment.
- Want a specific item? We can get that for you!
- Have a question? Ask a Reference Librarian?
- Looking for your next book? Check out our Reader Resources and sign up for new items email alerts.
Access a variety of research databases by choosing from Popular, Subject, or A-Z lists.
Access eBooks through the C/W MARS Digital Catalog (Overdrive), Freading, Hoopla, Axis 360, Biblioboard, or EBook Central.
Access eAudiobooks through RBDigital, C/W MARS Digital Catalog (Overdrive), or Hoopla.
View eMagazines with unlimited checkouts and no due dates through RBdigital.
Download and stream videos through Hoopla and C/W MARS Digital Catalog (Overdrive).
Check out Lynda and Mango for eLearning services.