We are proud to offer a large variety of print and digital resources as well as research databases for Harvard Public Library patrons. Our eLibrary includes eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eVideo, eMusic, and eLearning tools.
Not sure where to start?
- Check out our eLibrary Overview (for eBooks, eAudiobooks, and more!)
- See our Research Resources page for a full list of research databases and digital collections, including Consumer Reports and Morningstar.
- Need One-on-One Tech Help? Make an appointment.
- Want a specific item? We can get that for you!
- Have a question? Ask a Reference Librarian?
- Looking for your next book? Check out our Reader Resources and sign up for new items email alerts.
Questions? Ask us?
Have a question about finding a specific resource? Want suggestions on what to read, watch or listen to next? Need help with your library card or assistance getting started with our eLibrary?
Just email reference@
We will be happy to email you or phone you back!
Access a variety of research databases by choosing from Popular, Subject, or A-Z lists.
Access eBooks through the C/W MARS Digital Catalog (Overdrive), Freading, or Hoopla.
Access eAudiobooks through C/W MARS Digital Catalog (Overdrive) or Hoopla.
Access to current and past digital issues of magazines, for a variety of devices through OverDrive.
Stream movies, TV and more through Kanopy or Hoopla.
Check out LinkedIn Learning and Mango for eLearning services.