We are proud to offer a large variety of print and digital resources as well as research databases for Harvard Public Library patrons. Our eLibrary includes eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, Streaming Movies & TV, Music, and eLearning tools.
Not sure where to start?
- Check out our eLibrary Overview (for eBooks, eAudiobooks, and more!)
- See our Research Resources page for a full list of research databases and digital collections, including Consumer Reports and Morningstar.
- Need One-on-One Tech Help? Make an appointment.
- Want a specific item? We can get that for you!
- Have a question? Ask a Reference Librarian?
- Looking for your next book? Check out our Reader Resources and sign up for new items email alerts.
Questions? Ask us?
Have a question about finding a specific resource? Want suggestions on what to read, watch or listen to next? Need help with your library card or assistance getting started with our eLibrary?
Call us at 978-456-4114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
We will be happy to email you or phone you back!
Access a variety of research databases by choosing from Popular, Subject, or A-Z lists.
Access eBooks through the C/W MARS Digital Catalog (Overdrive), Freading, or Hoopla.
Access eAudiobooks through C/W MARS Digital Catalog (Overdrive) or Hoopla.
Access to current and past digital issues of magazines, for a variety of devices through OverDrive.
Stream movies, TV and more through Kanopy or Hoopla.
Check out LinkedIn Learning and Mango for eLearning services.