Harvard Public Library (HPL) is pleased to offer its cardholders access to LinkedIn Learning library of instructional videos.
All of Lynda.com’s courses and expert instructors are now on LinkedIn Learning.
NOTE: Either Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser is recommended.
- A leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Access a video library of over 4,000+ engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
- Learn across the technology spectrum - from basic skills in Excel and Word to advanced skills in web design or 3D + animation.
1. Login into LinkedIn Learning from our website with your Harvard Public Library card number and PIN/Password.
2. Create your account.
Everyone who uses LinkedIn Learning needs to create a personal profile so that you can track your progress through courses, create playlists, take tests, and earn certificates of completion.
3. Start learning!
You are now free to watch all of the content on lynda.com!
We recommended watching the "How to Use" videos for tips on how to make use of the site.
4. Returning to your course.
Return to the LinkedIn Learning site via our website to continue your courses.