Harvard Public Library (HPL) is pleased to offer its cardholders access to lynda.com's library of instructional videos.
NOTE: lynda.com recommends using either Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
- lynda.com is a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Access a video library of over 4,000+ engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
- Learn across the technology spectrum - from basic skills in Excel and Word to advanced skills in web design or 3D + animation.
1. Login into lynda.com from our website with your Harvard Public Library card number and PIN/Password.
2. Create your account.
Everyone who uses lynda.com needs to create a personal profile on lynda.com so that you can track your progress through courses, create playlists, take tests, and earn certificates of completion.
3. Start learning!
You are now free to watch all of the content on lynda.com!
We recommended watching the "How to Use lynda.com" videos for tips on how to make use of the site.
4. Returning to your course.
Return to the lynda.com site via our website to continue your courses.