Through our programs, resources, volunteers, and staff, the Harvard Public Library enhances the quality of life for all in the community by encouraging personal and intellectual growth in a welcoming, comfortable environment.
- Responsiveness to our community and patrons
- Free and open access to a wide range of resources
- Protection of intellectual freedom
- Partnership with schools and community organizations
- Integration of new and traditional services
- Preservation of historical resources